Pro se coaching
DID YOU KNOW?
According to a 2009 American Bar Association survey of Judges,when a party does not have an attorney, but goes it alone, pro se:
3% of the judges said that outcomes were better
62% of the judges said that outcomes were worse
several judges noted that, even when parties won at hearing, they
were unable to present an enforceable order or judgment to the judge
What were the most common problems and difficulties for self-represented parties?
- 94% of the judges said the failure to present necessary evidence
- 89% of the judges said procedural errors
- 85% of the judges said ineffective examination of witnesses
- 81% of the judges said the failure to object to evidence in the proper manner
- 77% of the judges said ineffective argument
DON’T BE PART OF THESE STATISTICS!
IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINING IN COURT WITHOUT AN ATTORNEY
Don't wait any longer to get ready for your divorce trial or child custody hearing.
With coaching from the 99 Dollar Lawyer, you can
- learn how to prepare for a hearing or trial including developing a "theme"
- learn the different stages of a hearing or trial and what to do (and not do) during each
- learn how to present your evidence through witnesses, documents, and photographs and even the absence of such evidence
- learn what you cannot use as evidence and what alternatives may exist
- get the basics about "hearsay" and other rules that control what evidence can be presented
- learn about objections (how and when to make them, how to respond to them)
- understand the strategies and directions available to you during a hearing or trial
- evaluate the range of outcomes for your situation, because doing so will help you decide what to do (and what not to do)
- learn how to approach mediation to increase your ability to reach an agreement